Thursday, February 6, 2014

[banner]


A free banner to print out. My gift to you.


You can make the banner as large or small as you wish. I formatted three columns on a Microsoft Word document = 9 flags on a page (margins: 0.3"). You can print these on colorful card stock too.

Just print out the flags, use a paper cutter to cut them out, fold the top edge under, snip away the little triangles that show from behind, tape the flags to some cotton yarn. I like my banners simple but you can embellish the banner as much as you'd like.
I use painter's tape to attach these on the wall so the paint doesn't peel off.












Bonus: President Hinckley's 6 B's + his extra 3 B's. I was trying to find the source for the extra B's but wasn't successful. But here is the talk about the 6 B's:










No comments:

Post a Comment